Richard Anderson , classic tv actor passes

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/6620018924

September 02, 2017, 01:04 PM
bendable
Richard Anderson , classic tv actor passes
What a great run he had, great for him on a wonderful life

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Anderson

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first
September 02, 2017, 01:18 PM
oddball
Oh man, I grew up with the guy. As Lt. Steve Drumm on Perry Mason reruns and as Oscar Goldman.

R.I.P. Mr. Anderson.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
September 02, 2017, 02:26 PM
zoom6zoom
For the ones who don't read well, NOT McGuyver. That's Richard DEAN Anderson.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.
September 02, 2017, 02:41 PM
46and2
He was a cool character.
September 02, 2017, 03:01 PM
maxwayne
He had a great career.
September 02, 2017, 05:48 PM
YooperSigs
R.I.P. He was in a lot of stuff. I am watching The Wild Wild West on old people TV and he has a role in the episode. Along with Dawn Wells, who finally dumped Gilligan.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
September 02, 2017, 06:26 PM
oddball
^^^^^^

Yep, he was on a lot of TV shows. Today, I was looking for a quick TV show to watch while eating a quick lunch and there he was, on The Big Valley.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
September 02, 2017, 06:49 PM
Hound Dog
RIP, Oscar Goldman (The 6 Million Dollar Man's boss). . .

I loved his character.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher
September 03, 2017, 05:59 PM
egregore
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

Yep, he was on a lot of TV shows. Today, I was looking for a quick TV show to watch while eating a quick lunch and there he was, on The Big Valley.

On MeTV? Saturday is all day Westerns, so they ran episodes of a number of Westerns in which he guest starred as a tribute.
September 04, 2017, 11:06 AM
0-0
We can rebuild him.

RIP Oscar Goldman

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20
September 04, 2017, 11:27 AM
bustabuddy
I just think it is weird that a lot of actors I grew up watching are now in their 80s or 90s. I can't be getting that old.
bb
September 06, 2017, 02:29 AM
eTripper
Richard Anderson also did a great, guest spot on [The Night Stalker] the Kolchak-series, as The Night Strangler.

"At least, one other living person should know the truth. Since, you will never leave here!"

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch