SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Anyone ever contribute to IMDB Goofs/Trivia/Etc.?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone ever contribute to IMDB Goofs/Trivia/Etc.? Login/Join 
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted
Anyone on the forum have an IMDB account and actively contribute to the list of goofs, trivia, and the like?
Pretty much the first thing I do after watching a movie is going to IMDB and looking at the Trivia and Goofs section.

Over the years I've only submitted a dozen or so goofs, it got me wondering if anyone here contributed as well.

A few off the top of my head:

John Wick 3:
The Doctor asks Wick to shoot him twice to make it seem like his assistance was forced. However, in both instances he moves his shirt out of the way. Lack of holes in the front of his shirt would be a giveaway his wounds were planned, aimed, and intentional.

The A-Team:
Murdock's Ranger Tab is missing from his uniform during the Court Martial scenes.

Top Gun:
In the "Hit the brakes and he'll fly right by" scene in the final dog fight when he manipulates the throttle, Maverick's watch changes from a black Orfina Porche to a stainless steel Rolex Submariner.

Both Iceman and Slider are wearing the TOPGUN patch on their flightsuits as they watch the Maverick/Sundown "We could have had him" confrontation. However, at this point they had not graduated yet.

Star Trek:
When Uhura confronts Spock about being assigned to the USS Farragut, Spock refers to her as Lieutenant. However, she is still a Starfleet Cadet.

Posts: 12537 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Yes once, but I can't remember what anymore, some continuity error. lol

Posts: 21054 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
A few times, mostly adding film locations.

I really miss the IMDb user message boards. It was a chaotic free-for-all, but you could find a ton of information once you sifted through all the chaff.

Posts: 5580 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Never contributed by one of my favorites that I spotted was in Gods and Generals (or Gettysburg but I think GnG.)

The Confederate Army is lined up to march into battle and the camera runs down the line of men. It gets to the drummers and shows their sticks hitting the drum heads. One of the drum heads has a Remo logo... the modern manufacturer of drum heads.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10474 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
I love reading the Trivia and Goofs. I've submitted a few to Goofs, but nothing particularly stands out. One was about "Midway" I think.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post