SIGforum
Which side of the door you think Allah's on?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/6410068284

June 22, 2021, 12:32 PM
YellowJacket
Which side of the door you think Allah's on?
We are about to find out.

Had to make a repair on my AVR and after finishing decided to test it out on the apartment sweep climax. Really great sequence with a great sound effects.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.
June 22, 2021, 06:13 PM
mr kablammo
May be interesting to listen to this Qasidah Qamarun at volume.

https://youtu.be/NI0OxVmtlEE

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.
June 22, 2021, 06:44 PM
Orguss
"What's it like there on the ground?"
"A bit like Mars."
"Mars? Sounds like I didn't pack right."

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
June 23, 2021, 03:09 PM
YellowJacket
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
"What's it like there on the ground?"
"A bit like Mars."
"Mars? Sounds like I didn't pack right."

I would love to see more films with Jason Bateman and Chris Cooper dialoguing.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.
June 23, 2021, 03:44 PM
LastCubScout
"Do you think they just hand that blue ribbon out? Do you? It's not just some cute little name. It was just Pabst, but then they won the ribbon, and now it's Pabst Blue Ribbon."
June 23, 2021, 04:23 PM
Orguss
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
I would love to see more films with Jason Bateman and Chris Cooper dialoguing.

Peter Berg's movies always seem to have moments of witty banter interspersed amongst the violent scenes.

"It's Leavitt, not Livette. I'm not a goddamn French-Canadian."

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
June 24, 2021, 08:16 AM
Jimbo Jones
"Does he know where Bin Laden is? That would be a huge promotion for me."

quote:
Do you think they just hand that blue ribbon out? Do you? It's not just some cute little name. It was just Pabst, but then they won the ribbon, and now it's Pabst Blue Ribbon

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.
June 24, 2021, 11:50 PM
jljones
You know, Westmoreland made all of us officers writer our own obituaries during Tet. When we thought the Cong were going to end it all right there. And once we clued into the fact that life is finite, the thought of losing it didn't scare us anymore. The end comes no matter what. The only thing that matters is how do you want to go out? On your feet or on your knees? I bring that lesson to this job. I act, knowing that someday this job will end no matter what.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"