SIGforum
Monster Hunters International

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/6060014374

August 12, 2020, 07:07 PM
ElKabong
Monster Hunters International
Who else has read all of these?
When the hell is someone going to make this a movie? It would probably suck compared to the books but would still like to see it happen

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--
August 12, 2020, 07:45 PM
cheesegrits
I've listened to all of the MHI audio books. I really enjoy them. The narrator for the MHI books is Oliver Wyman and he's fantastic. I would love to see a movie, but agree that it could never live up to the books.

Larry Correia has also done a series of stories about Tom Stranger an Interdimensional Insurance Agent. Those stories are only available as audio books and are narrated by Adam Baldwin (aka Animal Mother and Jayne Cobb). They are very funny.
August 12, 2020, 07:49 PM
Loswsmith
Me. I love them all, I also really enjoyed the MHI series authored by John Ringo, same universe different characters.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi
August 13, 2020, 06:44 PM
Nuclear
One of my favorite authors, you should check out his other series, and his Facebook page (he does some classic beatdowns on SJWs).
August 16, 2020, 08:30 AM
nukeandpave
I didnt think I would like them based on the description but tried them anyway based on repeated reccomendations on this forum. I'm now 6 or 7 books in. Theyre fun.
August 16, 2020, 09:27 AM
creslin
Larry Correia is good stuff.
I liked his Grimnoir Chronicles better than the MHI stuff though

This is where my signature goes.
August 16, 2020, 01:24 PM
DanH
I keep meaning to read them. My dad has all the books and what made me want to read at least the John Ringo books was his main character was the son of an intersectional feminazi college instructor. After the main character gets injured in Beirut in the 80's and recuperating, feminazi mom charges into Bethesda berating him and calling him a baby killer.

He looks at her and says, "But Mom, I got promoted. I'm Baby Killer First Class."

I'll read them eventually, but I'll be starting with the Ringo Prequel books.