SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Unaware of what year it was, Joe wandered the streets desperate for help.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unaware of what year it was, Joe wandered the streets desperate for help. Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
But the English language had deteriorated into a hybrid of hillbilly, valleygirl, inner-city slang and various grunts. Joe was able to understand them, but when he spoke in an ordinary voice he sounded pompous and faggy to them.

(This movie is slowly coming true)

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12642 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
It's got electrolytes.

The movie is a comedy that became a documentary IMO.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Goddamn, shit's changed in a year!

Posts: 107624 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you have one bucket that contains 2 gallons and another bucket that contains 7 gallons, how many buckets do you have?

Posts: 425 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Go away! Batin'

Posts: 5327 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
“OUCH!!!! MY BALLS!!!”

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
You see, a pimp's love is very different from that of a square...

Posts: 32521 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Water. Like out the toilet?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Costco. I love you.

Posts: 2336 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
I wish we could contact Mike Judge for us, and we could do a kick starter type thing for him to make the sequel. Everyone would be wearing their “flag” of choice (IE letter people) and everyone would be walking around like zombies with their phones. Someone has to come with some balls and make fun of all this shit going on in society. Get Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho as President, the Secretary of State, sponsored by Carl’s Jr. Get them back in office. I just have to know if they solved their problems with the scarcity of burrito coverings (TP, baby formula, etc). There are just far too many parallels to today, that we need a sequel. If anything it will tell us what is next over the next 10 years like got damn Nostradamus!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12642 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post