SIGforum
Rocket League

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/5920045154

December 31, 2018, 11:06 AM
Oz_Shadow
Rocket League
I don't play a lot of video games. Usually only fast paced interactive games like Call of Duty for 15 minutes here and there. I occasionally try the longer story type games but almost always lose interest right away.

I got a free trial to the Xbox Game Pass so I have been trying a variety of new games. This past weekend I discovered a game that had me laughing like a kid I was so into it.

It was Rocket League. It's been out for a little bit. It's basically playing soccer with remote controlled cars that have booster packs all inside a caged stadium.

If you want to try something new or possibly recommend something fun to your kid, this is a really good one to try. I think it's on all the platforms.
December 31, 2018, 12:09 PM
Les007
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
I don't play a lot of video games. Usually only fast paced interactive games like Call of Duty for 15 minutes here and there. I occasionally try the longer story type games but almost always lose interest right away.

I got a free trial to the Xbox Game Pass so I have been trying a variety of new games. This past weekend I discovered a game that had me laughing like a kid I was so into it.

It was Rocket League. It's been out for a little bit. It's basically playing soccer with remote controlled cars that have booster packs all inside a caged stadium.

If you want to try something new or possibly recommend something fun to your kid, this is a really good one to try. I think it's on all the platforms.

I just saw this advertised within the last few days; looked different. Maybe I'll give it a try tomorrow with my kid since it will be a lazy day.
December 31, 2018, 07:31 PM
Lord Vaalic
It can be quite addictive

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day
January 01, 2019, 09:24 AM
fallenangelhim
Come get some ass whooping. Add me. PeterManFong.
January 02, 2019, 10:24 PM
redstone
World of Tanks did a variant during the World Cup where you drove tanks and shot the ball into the opponents goal. Actually was a lot of fun.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson