SIGforum
Dwayne Johnson

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/5830030824

August 01, 2017, 04:32 PM
Dead_Eye
Dwayne Johnson
He has a Robin Williams -esque presence on film that makes viewers connect with him personally, not just with his character on screen. He seems like a hard working, down to earth kinda guy and I'm generally a fan of the movies he's in.

Beware the man who has one gun because he probably knows how to use it.
August 01, 2017, 04:52 PM
rusbro
The Rock says, know your role, and shut your mouth.

August 01, 2017, 05:14 PM
Floyd D. Barber
Some early work from SNL

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

August 01, 2017, 09:27 PM
Jus228
I've liked him going all the way back to his wrestling days. I'm glad to see him have so much success in all he's done.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak
August 02, 2017, 02:53 AM
Rey HRH
I like Dwayne but I think he should capitalize on his action movies instead of trying to branch out into comedy. I think comedy is premature for him; it's been a hit or miss for him.

I remember watching his grand dad, Peter Maivia, wrestling in San Francisco.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.
August 02, 2017, 02:39 PM
RichardC
He's one of the few modern actors who looks good with giant scorpion claws.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock
August 02, 2017, 04:40 PM
ScorpionBoy
He is one of my faves too. I disagree about not doing comedy, he is hilarious in Central Intelligence.