SIGforum
None of them wanna pay taxes again....

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/5760067724

July 24, 2017, 07:51 PM
sigmonkey
None of them wanna pay taxes again....
... ever.




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
July 24, 2017, 08:15 PM
SPG
Daddy, don't shoot him


" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."
July 24, 2017, 08:25 PM
hudr
"I TOLD her how to use it!"

And I absolutely love Harry's NASA/ U.S. Gov rant...
"You're the guys thinkin' this shit up!"
July 24, 2017, 08:27 PM
Bigboreshooter
You wanna compare brainpans? I won the Westinghouse prize when I was 12, big deal. Published at 19, so what. I got a double doctorate from MIT at 22, Chemistry and Geology. I taught at Princton for two and a half years.



When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21


"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

July 24, 2017, 11:51 PM
xwesler
Get off…the nuclear…warhead.


----------
The first 100 people to make it out alive...get to live.
July 25, 2017, 06:38 AM
Tgrshrk99
Do a good job Do a good job


Just another schmuck in traffic - Billy Joel
July 25, 2017, 08:02 AM
Ryanp225
Make you're peace with God, AJ.
July 25, 2017, 09:49 AM
PASig
It's stuck, yes?

Back off! You don't know the components!

Components. American components, Russian Components, ALL MADE IN TAIWAN!!!


July 25, 2017, 11:45 AM
Sig209
scariest environment imaginable...

that's all you gotta say... scariest environment imaginable.

--------------------------------------------


Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.
July 25, 2017, 01:22 PM
cheesegrits
Truman: Can they physically survive the trip? That's all I need to know here, okay?

Doctor: Personally, I don't know how they survived the tests.
July 25, 2017, 01:41 PM
Sig209
That is among my guilty pleasure movies that I have to stop and watch whenever it's on and I'm channel surfing...

Its up there with:

Point Break: I am an F-B-I AGENT!!

Roadhouse: I used to f*&k guys like you in prison!

Red Dawn: Wolverines!!

Independence Day... among others.

----------------------------------------


Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.
July 25, 2017, 02:08 PM
Jus228
I want to name her Dottie after my wife, she's a vicious life sucking bitch from which there is no escape.

(Dirty look of the decade follows) LOL Big Grin


!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak
July 25, 2017, 02:57 PM
YellowJacket
I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I miss you babe
And I don't want to miss a thing

(only "quote" I know from this movie.)



There ain't much difference in the man I want to be and the man that I really am.
July 26, 2017, 06:35 PM
RichN
Chick: Aw, gee, lady. I just came here to drill.
Nurse: Oh, so did I!


------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)