SIGforum
What Are the Three, Five, or Seven 'Must Have' or Best of The Line Up Fleetwood Mac Albums?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/5710007134

October 13, 2017, 12:53 AM
mr kablammo
What Are the Three, Five, or Seven 'Must Have' or Best of The Line Up Fleetwood Mac Albums?
I have the Bare Trees album and like it. When trying to decide on which other albums to purchase the proliferation causes 'analysis paralysis'. So which are the best or essential albums? Please recommend your preferences, in odd numbers only.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.
October 13, 2017, 07:03 AM
Gustofer
Fleetwood Mac first and Rumours second for me.

October 13, 2017, 07:29 AM
oddball
My top three are all with Buckingham/Nicks.

1. Rumours
2. Fleetwood Mac
3. Tusk

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
October 13, 2017, 08:48 AM
YellowJacket
^^^ same

I really enjoy The Dance (live reunion with Buckingham/Nicks), as well. Probably listen to it more than any other because it has a great energy and it has that amazingly beautiful version of Silver Springs, which is one of my favorite songs ever.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.
October 13, 2017, 09:10 AM
Sailor1911
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
My top three are all with Buckingham/Nicks.

1. Rumours
2. Fleetwood Mac
3. Tusk

Yep

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016
October 13, 2017, 11:15 AM
f2
Bare Trees is essential for Sentimental Lady, as

is for Hypnotized.
October 13, 2017, 11:21 AM
46and2
Tusk.
October 13, 2017, 12:38 PM
Pistolria
1. Fleetwood Mac (1968)
2. Mr. Wonderful
3. Mystery to me
4. Fleetwood Mac (1975)
5. Rumours
6. Then Play On
October 13, 2017, 12:56 PM
CoolRich59
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Fleetwood Mac first and Rumours second for me.

This for me too. While I like another song here or there (e.g., Love That Burns from Mr. Wonderful), these are only two 'must have' albums for me.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant
October 13, 2017, 07:57 PM
TMats
Kiln House
Future Games
Fleetwood Mac
(Bare Trees and Rumors)