SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Most annoying current commercial
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Most annoying current commercial Login/Join 
posted Hide Post

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I am not fond of any commercials ~ that's why they invented the clicker.

I do however, like the NRA commercials. Cool

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Surprised no one has mentioned the Carvana kimono guy commercial.

quote:
(Lyrics) In my kimono, bought a car
From my casa, how bizarre
Saved me dollars, that made sense
That didn't suck
In fact I liked it

Roll Eyes

For your viewing pleasure.

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
^^^Compared to a bunch of the others, that didn't suck.

Ving Rhames screaming about Arby's meat really grates on me.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobandmikako:
The Trivago hotel search engine commercial irritates me. Something about the guy rubs me the wrong way. I guess that's #1 on the list right now.

Yeah! What's up with that guy? My female friends don't get it, but I want to slap the stubble off his face.

Posts: 3488 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't know as far as tv. Haven't watched commercials because i quit watching commercial television 17 years ago. Only watch pay channels like hbo, sho, strz, epix, etc.

On youtube I hit the skip button an awful lot. Lately I have been subjected to Toyota commercials a lot because I watch car reviews. Annoying. Same douche on all of them. Eating a phone and such.

I also pay for Sirius/XM so I don't have to listen to commercials in the car. Life is so much better without ads.

Thank you to Para for making this place ad free!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post