May 31, 2017, 05:26 PM
Orguss
"The great white buffalo, yeah."
"The great what?"
"Great white buffalo..."
"Why are you guys whispering?"
"Great white buffalo..."
"That was really helpful, you guys. Thank you."

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
May 31, 2017, 06:18 PM
MattW
While I don't think it deserves any awards by any means, I always felt that movie never got the publicity/credit it deserved.
May 31, 2017, 06:40 PM
heydrich
Love this movie!

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.
June 02, 2017, 05:50 PM
Butch 2340

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

June 03, 2017, 12:30 AM
ZSMICHAEL

June 03, 2017, 05:23 AM
Orguss
For the two posts above, this is supposed to be a quote thread from Hot Tub Time Machine.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
June 03, 2017, 10:37 AM
corsair
You are the patron saint of the totally fucked. You're completely toxic. There's nothing you can't kill. You're the fucking violator!
June 03, 2017, 06:42 PM
terra
Excuse me Miss, what color is Michael Jackson?

...black?

AAHHH!

Great movie. Love anything with Cusack in it.
June 05, 2017, 03:17 PM
Spokane228
"...so impossibly black!"
June 05, 2017, 06:40 PM
Kravashera
<whispers> great white buffalo </whispers>

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein
June 05, 2017, 07:38 PM
ChuckFinley
And, on cue, the sequel was shit, more like the hot tub's bogus journey.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis