https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/5380078824

August 14, 2017, 09:51 AM
Lord Vaalic
By Grabthar's Hammer...
What a savings

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day
August 14, 2017, 09:53 AM
Orguss
lol The time it takes for the thread to load is an almost perfect delay for the line.

"I see you've managed to get your shirt off."

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
August 14, 2017, 11:22 AM
terma-nator
I'm not even supposed to be here. I'm just "Crewman Number Six." I'm expendable. I'm the guy in the episode who dies to prove how serious the situation is. I've gotta get outta here.

I love it here!

My Gun collection:
Too many to list. Lets just say that the zombies should look elsewhere.
August 14, 2017, 11:30 AM
Orguss
"Let's get out of here before one of those things kill Guy!"

Sigourney is so funny in this movie.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
August 14, 2017, 12:12 PM
iron chef

August 14, 2017, 12:28 PM
oddball
There were five curtain calls, I was an actor once, damn it. Now look at me, look at me! I won't go out there and say that stupid line one more time...

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
August 14, 2017, 01:24 PM
Kravashera
Anyone else notice that when Sigourney Weaver yells, "screw this!", as they are looking down the hallway with the mashers, that her lips are clearly forming a word beginning with an F...?

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein
August 14, 2017, 01:35 PM
Orguss
It happens from time to time in movies.

"Whoever wrote this episode should die."

August 14, 2017, 01:49 PM
Vgex
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
There were five curtain calls, I was an actor once, damn it. Now look at me, look at me! I won't go out there and say that stupid line one more time...

The show must go on.
August 14, 2017, 10:51 PM
83v45magna
Remember yesterday at the convention, those people dressed like aliens? They were aliens! They were termites or... or Dalmatians. I can't really remember cause I was kinda hungover.
August 15, 2017, 12:07 AM
sigmonkey
Look, I have one job on this lousy ship. It’s stupid, but I’m going to do it, okay?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
August 15, 2017, 12:02 PM
Orguss
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Look, I have one job on this lousy ship. It’s stupid, but I’m going to do it, okay?

"S-sure, no problem..."

August 15, 2017, 12:20 PM
Loswsmith
Sigh. "It's real."

"I KNEW IT!!"

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi
August 15, 2017, 12:32 PM
Hound Dog
I loved how Tony Shaloob acted stoned the whole time, and carried around a brown paper sack (weed munchies?). That was a great movie.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher
August 15, 2017, 01:01 PM
cslinger
I loved him saying "that was a hell of a thing" after the transport.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."
August 15, 2017, 01:28 PM
jmalb
quote:
Originally posted by Kravashera:
Anyone else notice that when Sigourney Weaver yells, "screw this!", as they are looking down the hallway with the mashers, that her lips are clearly forming a word beginning with an F...?

It was changed. I remember seeing it in theaters and she drops the F bomb. On the DVD and future cable showings it's "Screw this".
August 15, 2017, 03:49 PM
RaiseHal
Sigourney Weaver never looked better as a blonde

It's a shame that youth is wasted on the young --- Mark Twain

Anyone who is not a liberal by age 20 has no heart; anyone who is not a conservative by age 40 has no brain---Winston Churchill
August 15, 2017, 05:22 PM
Rightwire
Scene stealing hack...

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.
August 15, 2017, 05:39 PM
striker1
"Okay...you gotta move to the right...more to the right---"

"Would you sit your ass down!"

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

August 15, 2017, 10:45 PM
Nickelsig229
This movie was the first time I noticed Sam Rockwell. After this movie I always picked him out and appreciated lot of his roles. I think hes a great actor.

First In Last Out