Bad movies Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Got another nomination: Big Trouble In Little China. Hilarious.

You shut your dirty whore mouth. Smile. That’s a great movie dammit. Razz

Thing is: It is a great movie. It's one of those bad movies that is so bad, it goes right out the other side of the bad scale into good

Totally disagree. I is an over the top campy movie that is awesome because it is awesome, not by accident.

Posts: 3537 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For most recent movies especially with the home life being a bit more than expected I submit "Crawl" and "Dolittle".

Crawl was a 'serious' movie we commented on and laughed throughout so at least the time was worth it.

Doolittle was such a turd someone should be publicly shot. Such bad acting, dialogue and CGI. I should be logged for watching it.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Puckpilot78:
Night of the Lepus

----------
I was 6 or 7 when that came out. Scared the crap out of me. Striptease with Demi Moore was so bad I wanted to walk out but I had not driven that night. How do you mess up a movie with a very nude Demi Moore? They managed somehow.

God bless America...and no one else

Posts: 4396 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I came across this one over the weekend.

I vaguely recall when this came out.

C.C. and Company starring Joe Namath and Ann Margret

From the wiki article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C.C._and_Company

quote:
Reviews were mostly negative. It was described by The New York Times reviewer Vincent Canby as "the picture to name when someone asks you to recommend 'a good bad movie.'"

Posts: 4129 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[FLASH_VIDEO]

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/lh3WF7shhlM [/FLASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post