SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Yellowstone Season 5 (Nov. 13)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yellowstone Season 5 (Nov. 13) Login/Join 
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
We have youtubetv and it airs later on there, too.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
John's new opponent arrives on S5E2.

Guess we'll have to see if anybody brings a shark to the Dutton Ranch.

Posts: 9109 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I watched the first two episodes on Prime, but as of last night, the third wasn't available.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38583 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
John's new opponent arrives on S5E2.

Actually, she's Beth's new opponent. John's opponent has been around since mid-season 4 (the old lady).

quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
I watched the first two episodes on Prime, but as of last night, the third wasn't available.

Should be tonight, since the first two premiered last Sunday.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18017 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Seems most episodes on anything but the actual channel are a day late.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Am able to catch to catch the sunday night airing......... be willing to bet with the Buffalo Trace adds will cause the availability caused buy customer demand to make it harder to find as well as possibility of selling price to start climbing. ........ drill sgt.

Posts: 1948 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Watched episode three tonight on Prime.

Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38583 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drill sgt:
Am able to catch to catch the sunday night airing......... be willing to bet with the Buffalo Trace adds will cause the availability caused buy customer demand to make it harder to find as well as possibility of selling price to start climbing. ........ drill sgt.

LOL…not sure where you are located, but I haven’t seen BT on the shelf in years … and when I do, they jack the price up so much you’d think it’s Blantons.

Side note on that…I used to buy BT by the case and use it for my barrel-aged old fashioned recipe I used to make; now I can hardly find it.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12303 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
All the commercials drive me nuts. Always found it commercial free in seasons 1-4.

Posts: 4677 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:

LOL…not sure where you are located, but I haven’t seen BT on the shelf in years … and when I do, they jack the price up so much you’d think it’s Blantons.

Side note on that…I used to buy BT by the case and use it for my barrel-aged old fashioned recipe I used to make; now I can hardly find it.

Man, this is the only time I can say Im grateful to live in SoCal. Its in every store out here and is just about always in stock at Sams Club for $18.99.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3440 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doublesharp:
All the commercials drive me nuts. Always found it commercial free in seasons 1-4.

If you have Prime and don't mind springing $2.99, there are no commercials.

thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Is Teter (tater) back?

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12347 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
Is Teter (tater) back?

Yes, she never left. Still impossible to understand Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PeteF,

Posts: 1038 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I'm finding it difficult to understand Kaycee's desire to quit his job. Granted, he's been through a lot but he's only been able to respond to and overcome adversity due to the resources he's had available to him through said job.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18017 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Agree. Seems like a knee jerk reaction to his wife's "situation". Don't want to spoil.

posted Hide Post
It’s a tossup for me over which annoying woman I want killed off more - Beth or Monica. Probably Beth, because she’s on the show more often.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5149 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
It’s a tossup for me over which annoying woman I want killed off more - Beth or Monica. Probably Beth, because she’s on the show more often.

Are you kidding? Beth makes that show, she's Sue Ellen Ewing with a shit ton more brains and balls.

Posts: 5293 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Are you kidding? Beth makes that show, she's Sue Ellen Ewing with a shit ton more brains and balls.

Agreed. Monica is a major pain-in-the-ass and I’m PISSED that she cut her hair too.

Didn’t she learn from the Felicity Effect?
https://www.eonline.com/news/9...d-changed-tv-forever

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12303 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Teeter (sp) is Michael Landon’s daughter. Prob been mentioned before but I haven’t seen it. She is playing her part well.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:

^^^^^ Can be found locally ever so often if you get lucky.... Just last week found 2 bottles of the Buffalo Trace on the shelf at a local grocery ---- bought one for my birthday ..... $26.60 out the door. The store was making up boxes of different bourbons for a bourbon tasting event in the store to be held the friday after turkey day...so they might have had a secret stash in the back storeage area........ drill sgt.

Posts: 1948 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post