SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Yellowstone Season 5 (Nov. 13)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yellowstone Season 5 (Nov. 13) Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted

https://youtu.be/XkQmKIKt1zk

Some quick interviews of the cast of Season 5:

https://youtu.be/0uFV7Ecrwf8

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Beth is one crazy woman, great show, hasn't jumped the shark, yet, looking forward to Season 5.

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Excellent

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Hell yeah.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Part of what I enjoy about this show, is that things always work out for Beth/Rip. I get concerned that writers will f with that formula; that is when I’ll lose interest.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just hope they turn down the soap opera shit. Other than that it is ok,and a way to pass the time.
Beth does a good job of toning down her English accent.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Tonight!

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to getting back into this!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Well, fifty minutes has come and gone. Not a damn thing has happened so far.

I'll check back tomorrow and look for spoilers.

I'm out. Zzzz...

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don’t believe the limited commercial interruption lie. I’ll do the recorded bit tomorrow

Posts: 766 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I didn't realize it wasn't on Peacock yet. Frown

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Well, fifty minutes has come and gone. Not a damn thing has happened so far.

I'll check back tomorrow and look for spoilers.

I'm out. Zzzz...

Just started S5E1, told my wife to expect a mostly nothing premier, then saw your post.

As expected: 2 hours of setting the stage for the season.
Not bad overall

This message has been edited. Last edited by: P250UA5,

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
As I understand it you have to have a cable subscription to watch it “live”

What do us poor slobs who have cut the chord do?
I’m not going back to cable no matter how hawt Beth is…

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:

Subscribe to Paramount Plus.
It's there along with a bunch of other stuff including CBS and others.

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
YouTubeTV here
Pretty much cable, I guess. I don't recall if it's live on Paramount+

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smlsig:

SPOILER ALERT

Here's a complete detailed synopsis with pix
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tv...season-premiere.html

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I particularly enjoyed the Buffalo Trace commercials..

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:

Subscribe to Paramount Plus.
It's there along with a bunch of other stuff including CBS and others.

I don’t believe Yellowstone is on Paramount+. We subscribed to it once only to be disappointed for that reason. We watched some on Peacock and bought a few seasons on Amazon.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
If you have the paramount network through your cable provider, you can watch it 24hrs after it airs on the paramount Network app or website.

There's no paramount network app for my smart TV or for fire TV that I know of but I have it on my phone and cast up to the tv.

Paramount Network app is different from the Paramount+ app.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10473 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
So I think that I can pay per episode through my Prime account a day or two after it airs on cable. This may be my best option

…or just wait until next year and binge watch it on Prime.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post