New
Find
Notify
Tools

Expendables IV Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted
Looks like they may be back Bitches!!!!!

Oh how I hope this is real.

https://ew.com/movies/expendab...tham-dolph-lundgren/

Yes, The Expendables is a guilty pleasure, similar to the John Wick series.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Hell yeah, I'm in for it. Hope they don't pull that PG-13 shit like they did on the third one.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Directly underneath that article are links to articles stating that Stallone might not return for the fourth film and that Schwarzenegger won't do if Stallone doesn't. I gotta say, if that happens, the fourth one probably won't happen at all. If it does, it'll be bad. And that's comparing it to the already awful awesomeness that were the first three movies.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Mel Gibson was wasted in 3.

He plays a good villain

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
And that's comparing it to the already awful awesomeness that were the first three movies.

it's one of the worst gawdawful movies ever made that I have watch a hundred times on cable,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The last one was seven years ago? That long? God, I am getting old.

Posts: 4658 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
I saw the one where they were in a floatplane, or am I confusing it with Commando?

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No - that was the one. It had the forward machine gun nest. Cool Originally a Grumman HU Albatross in 1 - then replaced by a CL Scooper in 2.

Commando had one too - but it didn't shoot/light anything up like the one in The Expendables.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Directly underneath that article are links to articles stating that Stallone might not return for the fourth film and that Schwarzenegger won't do if Stallone doesn't. I gotta say, if that happens, the fourth one probably won't happen at all. If it does, it'll be bad. And that's comparing it to the already awful awesomeness that were the first three movies.

I read it as that situation has been handled..

reported in 2017 that Stallone couldn't come to an accord with Avi Lerner of Nu Image and Millennium Films on certain elements in a potential fourth installment. That same year, Stallone's representative confirmed to EW that he would be leaving the franchise altogether. Schwarzenegger had stated he wouldn't be involved with another movie without Stallone. The situation has clearly changed since then.

Posts: 23454 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Megan Fox and Andy Garcia have been confirmed in it now

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Also heard Terry Crews wouldn't be doing it because he #metoo'ed Avi Lerner or someone on his payroll for sexual assist or attempted.

Posts: 4168 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post