SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Taste the Biscuit
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Taste the Biscuit Login/Join 
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted
https://youtu.be/GchgAvD1fxA?si=wXrF5cIy2Ww8AxkJ

I apologize for not being able to figure out how to link the video like the cool kids do, using my antique phone.

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Why?

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Because it’s super excellent music, featuring one of the finest keyboard solos ever.

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Classic. It’s also one of the best ring tones ever.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
I must be behind the times. No idea who that was.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Toasters ‘n’ Moose, of course

Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Well, now I'm jonesing for a scratch biscuit.

Posts: 11165 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post