SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Not your fathers Moon River
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not your fathers Moon River Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted
I know many of your kiddies haven't heard of Andy Williams who made this song famous, I just hope you aren't so young not to have heard of Clapton or Beck. Razz

Beautiful rendition from two greats:

Posts: 22947 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I saw this for the first time last night. A beautiful rendition and a fantastic tribute to Jeff Beck. RIP

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38724 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Wow. That was great. Thanks for sharing.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5762 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really enjoyed that. Thanks for posting it.

Posts: 105 | Location: Idaho | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
I just had a flashback of me and my siblings sitting in the back seat of our family car with my dad singing along to this song playing off of an 8-track tape.

Posts: 3233 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post