SIGforum
Jersey Boys

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/4520075254

January 24, 2019, 11:53 PM
Skull Leader
Jersey Boys
I didn't realize Clint Eastwood directed a Jersey Boys movie that was released in 2014.

It's on Netflix. I give it an 8 out of 10. I saw the play in Chicago several years ago.

You should check it out. One of my favorite groups.
January 25, 2019, 06:03 AM
TheGreatGonzo
I enjoyed the movie (one of my favorite musical groups), but it was a pale comparison to the stage show. I saw it on Broadway and in Vegas and would see it again and again, if given the opportunity.

Sometimes good people have to do bad things to bad people to prevent bad people from doing bad things to good people.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.-Robert A. Heinlein
January 25, 2019, 06:27 AM
Chris17404
The movie was pretty good. The Broadway show was spectacular! My teenage kids loved it too.

January 25, 2019, 08:31 AM
smschulz
Liked the movie and always loved Frankie Vali even though he was popular before my time. Cool

Not bad for 83

January 25, 2019, 05:44 PM
Les007
Movie was good, show in Vegas much better.
January 25, 2019, 06:09 PM
Batty67
quote:
Originally posted by Les007:

I saw it in DC and it was pretty amazing too. Movie was good.
January 27, 2019, 07:52 PM
AZSigs
quote:
Originally posted by Les007:

+1

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor