SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Favorite Robin Hood movie?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite Robin Hood movie? Login/Join 
The Constable
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?...0RsDAB&index=72&t=0s

"Have I upset Your plans"? LOL. What an understatement.

The Sir Guy vs Robin Hood final fight scene from the ONLY "Adventures of Robin Hood".

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now I want to finish that cartoon! It has been eons.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
I have to vote the animated version

Posts: 2222 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:

The Sir Guy vs Robin Hood final fight scene from the ONLY "Adventures of Robin Hood".

the bent sword at the end when he rescues Maid Marion from her cell always makes me laugh.

Love my Sigs but carry my Glocks

Posts: 374 | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Checking IMDB , there are at least a dozen movies. Not all have Robin Hood in the title. I suppose the obscure ones are thusly for good reason.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5965 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by whisky22:
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:

the bent sword at the end when he rescues Maid Marion from her cell always makes me laugh.

LOL! Yeah. I always wondered if that was simply a gaff that got by the Director and the crew? Surely noticeable though.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:
Gotta go with Prince of Thieves, but only because of Alan Rickman.

+1
"At least I didn't use a spoon"

He was so over the top in that role. Hilarious!

"That's it then. Cancel the kitchen scraps for lepers and orphans, no more merciful beheadings, and call off Christmas."

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post