SIGforum
The Stranger - Netflix

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/4470043884

January 09, 2022, 03:14 PM
LS1 GTO
The Stranger - Netflix
British series (eight episodes).

Definitely a good mystery/suspense type show.

Strongly recommended.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

January 09, 2022, 04:06 PM
radioman
does this have anything to do with the 1946 Orson Wells Film-Noir movie of the same name???

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!
January 09, 2022, 04:51 PM
bald1
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
does this have anything to do with the 1946 Orson Wells Film-Noir movie of the same name???

Nope.
"The Stranger is an eight-part British mystery thriller miniseries written primarily by Danny Brocklehurst and based on the 2015 Harlan Coben novel of the same title."

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192
January 10, 2022, 08:12 AM
Black92LX
We enjoyed this very much.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!
January 13, 2022, 12:03 PM
downtownv
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:

Nope.
"The Stranger is an eight-part British mystery thriller miniseries written primarily by Danny Brocklehurst and based on the 2015 Harlan Coben novel of the same title."

I love Harlan Coben but why are any of his books>movies always set in the UK. None of his books were based there and 99% of them are North Jersey NYC and suburban Philly. I find the British versions UN-watchable.
I met and talked to Harlan on beaches of LBI 2 summers ago, discussing his Characters and plots. Thoroughly enjoyed the conversation.

https://www.teampython.com