https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/4450057574

October 23, 2020, 08:46 PM
Black92LX
Gonna start a new show. Hell on Wheels?
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
I enjoyed Hell on Wheels not anything over the top or a series I would likely find myself watching again but glad I watched it.

I absolutely hated Breaking Bad only kept watching because my wife kind of liked it.

I had the complete opposite experience.

I saw a few episodes of Hell on Wheels and wasn't impressed.

Breaking Bad, IMO is one of the best TV series I have ever watched up there with The Sopranos.

The only likeable character is Mike. Made the show awful to watch disliking all the characters.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!
October 24, 2020, 10:00 AM
RedV
Try Fauda. You’ll like it.

“I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.” -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers.
October 24, 2020, 06:14 PM
BennerP220
I’ll check it out. Thank you!
October 24, 2020, 06:47 PM
SFCUSARET
I thoroughly enjoyed Hell on Wheels. Thought it was excellent. It was not Deadwood excellent but it excelled nevertheless in my opinion. Only negative thing about it was that the series finale was lame, a bit anticlimactic.

October 25, 2020, 09:30 AM
NavyGuy
Tried, but couldn't get into Hell on Wheels. BB on the other hand I watched twice. If you like gangsta stuff, you might like "Bad Blood"

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence