SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    A time capsule of Comedy. Project Binky
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A time capsule of Comedy. Project Binky Login/Join 
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Episode 34 has dropped.
Project Binky

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3141 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like the engine is now in the car. Episode 35 drops on 8-6

Posts: 728 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to it!
Glad I discovered this when it was >25 episodes in. Was able to binge it pretty heavily when stuck working at home.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15285 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
Looking forward to it!
Glad I discovered this when it was >25 episodes in. Was able to binge it pretty heavily when stuck working at home.

I found it sometime around episode 10. It's been a long ride, but well worth it.

Posts: 728 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I just binged the entire series. I'd love to do something like that but maybe on an AC Cobra or similar.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
I just binged the entire series. I'd love to do something like that but maybe on an AC Cobra or similar.

It may have been a bit motivating on my pulling the trigger on the Rotus.
Though my fab skills are nowhere near theirs. Luckily, mine doesn't need nearly as much custom fab work.

Posts: 15285 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:

It may have been a bit motivating on my pulling the trigger on the Rotus.
Though my fab skills are nowhere near theirs. Luckily, mine doesn't need nearly as much custom fab work.

Yeah, my skillz aren't anywhere near his either but I'd still really enjoy spending a couple years doing my best work and seeing what it ended up as.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I can't wait! I think I got in somewhere in the middle teens. It's been a long time coming.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5478 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Episode 35 is now available.

Posts: 3141 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by motor59:
Episode 35 is now available.

The boys are getting closer to a drivable rocket.

posted Hide Post
Holy crap, episode 36 comes out tomorrow.

posted Hide Post
And... it's out.

Posts: 117 | Registered: January 04, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Woot, know what I'll be doing tomorrow!

Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Eek
I imagine the next episode will be buttoning everything up & getting the interior installed.
1 or 2 episodes until it's on the road, I imagine.

posted Hide Post
There are a couple (gasp) tic tock vids of binky in the wild with the engine running.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, as I live and breathe...

Good to see you, DSgrouse

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Well, as I live and breathe...

Good to see you, DSgrouse

Lots going on in the last year. Politics, family, kids growing into their own. I took a break from just about everything. It is good to be back, I am going to go slow though. I have a number of projects on the burner that require my full attention.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You never have to explain absences from this place. Real life always takes precendence over the virtual world. I'm just glad to see you.

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
You never have to explain absences from this place. Real life always takes precendence over the virtual world. I'm just glad to see you.

Thank you.