SIGforum
Binge watching season

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/4210053154

December 26, 2018, 01:12 PM
corsair
Binge watching season
So, holiday season either is lots of movies or, binge watching..in-between eating and the intermittent run/power-hike. The corsair household, we're doing a crash course on:

The Last Kingdom
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

What are you guys watching during this holiday season?
December 26, 2018, 01:19 PM
Skull Leader
I binged Season 3 of Better Call Saul yesterday.

Finished out the new Voltron series the other day too.
December 26, 2018, 01:33 PM
Jim Shugart
I just finished binge watching all five seasons of The Wire. What a great series that was.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw
December 26, 2018, 02:18 PM
Batty67
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
I just finished binge watching all five seasons of The Wire. What a great series that was.

While dated (it IS), I think it was, overall, the BEST tv show of all time. Season 2 was a bit of a let-down (A-), as was the final season (B+), but the other 3 seasons were A+++
December 26, 2018, 03:23 PM
FN in MT
El Ray had several non stop Godzilla movies. Those were playing in the background most of the past few days. LOL.

Interspersed with "A Christmas Story".
December 26, 2018, 03:32 PM
Orguss
I'm about to start rewatching Game of Thrones for the second time, timing it for the April release of the final season.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
December 26, 2018, 04:01 PM
corsair
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:

Pity it's creator is a raging leftist trying to masquerade himself as a 'concerned moderate'. Nevertheless, a fine bit of writing/cinema.

Any body have opinions on Knightfall?
December 26, 2018, 06:23 PM
ZSMICHAEL
quote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yep me too. I enjoyed season two because I worked in a blue collar setting with the union. I was just a kid then but it reminded me of what an Adult Playground that place was. All seasons were good.