New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cobra Kai Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Im not sure i watched any past 2. Maybe 3?

But I was wondering about Swank.

It's harmless fun. Goof for them for getting work. lol There are far worse things we could be watching.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
I would love to see Hillary Swank show up and tie into 2 Miyagi students combining forces!!!

Posts: 7799 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
It’s back. 10 new episodes just dropped.

Posts: 17886 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I watched 6 episodes last night and really liked them. Of course, you have to suspend believe but it’s an entertaining show.

Posts: 13110 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
I was quite skeptical about this show until finally watching it. It’s a fun escape. The writers give the Johnny character some very funny lines and reactions.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So it's a boys weekend while the wife is out of town, so my son and I binged watched the season last night. Another's have said,entertaining for what it is. Interesting ending....

Posts: 679 | Location: MA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
It’s glorious 80s cheese. Break out a can of Kraft Easy Cheese and a box of Ritz. There’s a particular line in episode 7 that is just fantastic.

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I loved the references to Rocky IV.

Ending was very surprising.

posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Yeah, this is a guilty pleasure of both my wife and me.

We binged it (the new season) over the past two nights.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Could be recency bias but I thought this was the best season. I laughed so many times.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Last night started a new season of Jeopardy and Cobra Kai was one of the categories with Ralph Macchio giving the clues.

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really enjoyed how the characters from the movies got much more screen time this season. The kids story lines are ok but I'm a kid of the 80s and I'm there for alpha male kick ass karate.
#eaglefang

Posts: 662 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Huge role for Chozen in this season. Loved the cultural differences between him and Johnny.

Terry Silver was such a great villain.

posted Hide Post
I'm over it this season. It is well written etc., but just how long can a feud over karate dojos go on?

Danny's wife called it out in this season and it jumped the shark for me right there/then.

Get back to selling cars and your beautiful wife Danny. Big Grin

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^ forever. They did a cool young John Kreese flashback to handle his karate. I want these guys to go at it for a long time.

Posts: 662 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post