SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Roger Corman dead now
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Roger Corman dead now Login/Join 
posted
Per a scroll across the tv screen. 98 y.o.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Corman

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55016 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Wow. 98. He had a good run

Posts: 53584 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I liked a lot of his movies.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9395 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Something else that seems missed is that he helped develop a lot of noteworthy directors like Martin Scorsese, Peter Bogdanovich, Francis Ford Coppola, Jonathan Demme, James Cameron, and Ron Howard.

RIP.

Posts: 4372 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
I have Little Shop of Horrors, and Bucket of Blood on CD. The name Gravis Mushnik is funny in itself. Maybe I will make a project of watching his Poe movies starring Vincent Price.

RIP Roger.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5980 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If they try to make it, well, good luck. And I will see it if they do. Just try and get the Coen's to do it, or maybe Michael Bay. That would at least be really loud.

Posts: 4664 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post