SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Season 8 Of “Last Man Standing” Starts 1/2/2020
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Season 8 Of “Last Man Standing” Starts 1/2/2020 Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
According to Fox, “they just didn’t have room in their fall schedule”. Roll Eyes

Yeah right. One of your TOP RATED shows?

I call bullshit here.

Where's Last Man Standing Season 8? Why It's Not Airing On Fox In Fall 2019

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PASig,

Posts: 33757 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
My favorite show of all times. Even if you strip out the politics, the show is great. Bring it back with the old Mandy.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Looks like Last Man Standing Season 8 starts on a new night (Thursday) 1/2/2020:

LMS - 1/2/2020

Posts: 33757 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Tim Allen's conservative politics doesn't fit into their agenda. It is a funny show.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep... bring back Original Mandy and a skinny Kristen.

Love this show.

Andrew

Duty is the sublimest word in the English Language - Gen Robert E Lee.

Posts: 862 | Registered: May 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
New Mandy sucks

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
New Mandy is a lot smarter than old Mandy, which was weird at first. But she grew on me.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Citadel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Last Man Standing

Wonder how they are going to handle Robert Forsters Passing?

Posts: 823 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Well, his character had already died last season, so...

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised Fox hasn't cancelled it, yet. That's what they usually do with smart, well-done programs.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Unless things change, fox announced this would be the last season for the show. If I remember correctly, the last time it was cancelled by another network, fox picked it up. But fox is no longer the conservative network it once was.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: az4783054,

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
While I like the show I just don't seek it out anymore. Not much growth in characters or approach or subject matter. 8 years is a hell of a good run for any show. With the original the character that really grew on my was Mandy. When I learned Molly Ephraim was not returning that kind of killed it for me.

Posts: 7520 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
Unless things change, fox announced this would be the last season for the show. If I remember correctly, the last time it was cancelled by another network, fox picked it up. But fox is no longer the conservative network it once was.

Umm...Fox Network? Fox Network and Fox News are two separate entities and Fox Network has never really been considered “conservative”, just not as stupid Left as the network that canceled LMS originally all while they had some of the best ratings ever for that night and time slot.

Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
I've had no use for FOX Network since they croaked Keen Eddie and Firefly before they had a chance to build up an audience.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3445 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post