SIGforum
I've been traveling to exotic places, Baghdad, Mogadishu, Jacksonville, meeting new and exciting people.

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/3520040234

October 20, 2017, 09:44 PM
jljones
I've been traveling to exotic places, Baghdad, Mogadishu, Jacksonville, meeting new and exciting people.
And killing them, I know, I saw your Instagram

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

October 21, 2017, 02:30 AM
CPD SIG
what was a special operative doing in Jacksonville?

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy
October 21, 2017, 07:12 AM
Nframe
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
what was a special operative doing in Jacksonville?

That's classified...
October 21, 2017, 07:14 AM
Nframe
Negasonic teenage what the shit??? That is the coolest name ever!
October 21, 2017, 07:22 AM
mr kablammo
Is that not a t-shirt? Is he a man among men?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.
October 21, 2017, 08:48 AM
sigmonkey
I had another Liam Neeson nightmare. I kidnapped his daughter and he just wasn't having it. They made three of those movies. At some point you have to wonder if he's just a bad parent.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
October 21, 2017, 09:45 AM
mrbill345
Looks ARE everything! Ever heard Dave Beckham speak? It's like he mouth-sexed a can of helium. You think Ryan Reynolds got this far on a superior acting method?

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”
October 21, 2017, 03:02 PM
Jus228
Please don't make the super suit green... or animated! hahaha

After a brief adjustment period, and a couple of drinks, it's a face... I'd be happy to sit on.

Eek Big Grin

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak