SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    13 Assassins (十三人の刺客)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

13 Assassins (十三人の刺客) Login/Join 
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
I bought this on a whim for 1.50 at walmart circa 2006. I felt like I hit the powerball. Its a great movie.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4791 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
I just watched it again and forgot about the whole brothel scene. Which is stupid and out of place IMO, which is also probably why I forgot about it.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9160 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Bumping this thread. If you haven't seen it yet, it's free to watch streaming on Tubi.

https://tubitv.com/movies/438044/13-assassins

God, I love this movie.

Posts: 17137 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I saw this one a few months ago and I really enjoyed it! Brutal movie, for sure. The final battle scene was great!

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5402 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post