SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Reading a great series again. Vince Flynn's Mitch Rapp.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reading a great series again. Vince Flynn's Mitch Rapp. Login/Join 
The Velvet Voicebox
posted
I have the entire series on my kindle. Was scrolling through my list looking for the next book to read, and came across American Assassin, thought what the hell, and was hooked again from the first page. Been a while, years actually since I read the series since I've been on a military sci-fi kick. Just finished it and enjoyed it immensely. Looking forward to reading the entire series again.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
That is indeed a great series. I think I have read many of the books twice.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
Strangely enough, Rapp is not a part of the first and best book in the series, Term Limits.

Virginia Democrats should read that lol.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Longbow_06:
Strangely enough, Rapp is not a part of the first and best book in the series, Term Limits.

Virginia Democrats should read that lol.

Agreed. Term Limits is the best.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post