SIGforum
What are you watching?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/3200011554

October 03, 2019, 01:00 PM
HRK
What are you watching?
I always feel like, somebody's watching me...

Mayans
Kindig It - Bitchin Rides
Street Outlaws NoPrep Kings
Archer
Various Movies

October 03, 2019, 06:55 PM
Plasteek
The new series of The walking dead.
October 04, 2019, 01:36 PM
goose5
Started Burn Notice.
Travelers
Black Mirror
Another Life
I'm trying to bet through Altered Carbon, but damn its brutal.
Killing Eve
Probably a couple of others I can't think of right now.

October 05, 2019, 12:52 AM
SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
Below Deck on Bravo. Love the scenery and the funny drama!!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.
October 05, 2019, 06:27 AM
gibby29
The Killing is great! At first I thought Joel Kinnaman’s character would be irritating and one note but I grew to love him.

I just finished Hannah on Prime and it has Kinnaman and Mirielle Enos in it too in a little Killing reunion. It’s based on the movie of the same name and pretty good.

I’m watching Working Moms on NF right now as some lighter fare and finding it hilarious.
October 05, 2019, 07:34 AM
Oz_Shadow
Sopranos. On season 4. Never watched it before.

Just started season 5 of Peaky Blinders too
October 05, 2019, 01:11 PM
YooperSigs
Was doing Midsomer Murders on NF until they took it off on 10-1.
Lots of very posh Brits screwing and killing each other. A full size double barrel shotgun is popular for the task.
Great show, if you can find it.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
October 05, 2019, 04:32 PM
smschulz
Just started season three of Goliath.
Also in the last stretch of Haven.
October 06, 2019, 12:23 AM
Plasteek
Brooklyn 99
October 06, 2019, 06:40 AM
mojojojo
The wife and I are working our way through all 4 seasons of Downton Abbey on Amazon prime. I didn’t expect much but am actually enjoying it.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.
October 06, 2019, 08:24 AM
henryaz

I just finished season 5 of Peaky Blinders. Excellent again. I just wish they produced more than 6 episodes per season. Also just finished a binge rewatch of Breaking Bad, and await the Breaking Bad movie about Jesse post Breaking Bad. Then I watched Unbelievable, which I thought was a very good series. I also took in the movie The Lincoln Lawyer, having read every single one of Connelly's books. Just started on Shooter, a multi-season show with Bob Lee Swagger as the protagonist. I am also looking forward to November and the next season of Jack Ryan.

When in doubt, mumble
October 06, 2019, 09:05 AM
NavyGuy
Just finished up Goliath. Will probably start Peaky Blinders next week. Succession tonight.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence
October 07, 2019, 09:29 AM
BigSwede
Finished Goliath, excellent. It helps that one of my favorites is Dennis Quaid.

Started Peaky Blinders season 5 and enjoying it.
Working moms was entertaining.
Derry Girls was hilarious.

Gave up on The I-Land, Hap and Leonard, TWD after season 7, Lilyhammer season 2, Outlander and Carnival Row

October 10, 2019, 02:03 PM
slabsides45
We've been watching Queen of the South, and have enjoyed it. About narcotics and cartels, pretty graphic at times but entertaining.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers
October 10, 2019, 03:47 PM
RobC2
Finishing up Goliath tonight and will then either watch the last season of American Horror Story or start Peaky Blinders.
October 10, 2019, 04:20 PM
erj_pilot
NHL (overrides everything else)
Young Sheldon
Chicago Fire
Chicago Med
The Walking Dead (don't judge me!! Big Grin)
The Talking Dead
The Last Ship
House
Wings (comedy, not documentary) on DVD to get ALL episodes...some missing on Amazon Prime
The Big Bang Theory (when I can catch it)

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24
October 10, 2019, 05:19 PM
YellowJacket
Succession is amazing.
Just finished Season 2 of Mindhunter, which hits close to home as an Atlanta native.
Have tried watching The Deuce and it is ok but doesn't really grab me.
Will be watching Peaky Blinders 5 soon. Fantastic show.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.
October 10, 2019, 06:01 PM
6guns
quote:
Originally posted by mojojojo:
The wife and I are working our way through all 4 seasons of Downton Abbey on Amazon prime. I didn’t expect much but am actually enjoying it.

I'm finally watching that too, but I believe there are six seasons. Really enjoying it!

I also follow Bosch, Ozark and Jack Ryan

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
February 06, 2020, 02:39 PM
lyman
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
I tried Altered Carbon last night. Doesn't get any points for originality. Way too many similarities to Blade Runner.

started it this week, just finished episode 2,

and agreed, very similar to Bladerunner, which is ok

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

February 06, 2020, 07:20 PM
Orguss
Rewatching Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"