SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Mandalorian ***SPOILERS***
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mandalorian ***SPOILERS*** Login/Join 
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kravashera:
“Are you a Jedi?”

It's a good thing don't write for the show because my response would have been along the lines of "Did you not just see me single-handedly defeat a platoon of Dark Troopers?"

Posts: 10824 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:

“Are you a Jedi?”

Nope, I'm a Sith.

*murders everyone, takes the Darksaber, and whisks Grogu off to be raised as Darth Malicious, Scourge of Worlds*

(The Book of Darth Malicious... Coming October 2021)

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chowser,

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Well gents...it was a good run.

George Lucas Reportedly More Heavily Involved In The Mandalorian Season 3

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hopefully, his role will be more about character and story development and not in directing or, script writing.

Posts: 14573 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
George's role could be blocking and preventing Kennedy and her cohorts from interfering with Dave and Jon.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
That's mostly been Kathleen Kennedy's bosses Bob Iger and Bob Chapek. The people who actually run Disney.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
FWIW re; Stormtrooper's "armor".

Perhaps it is simply economics and simplicity.

The Stormtroopers followed the Clone Troopers.
Clones were all the same size, and production of plastic over cloth uniforms would be prudent, fast and cheaper to outfit an army.

When the Stormtroopers came along, the existing process need only take into account set up of production lines to a few sizes of plastic panels that would be required to outfit, not all panels might be required to be different sizes, but even if they were, the process is scalable, and would still be faster, cheaper and easier to scale than to shitcan one process and start another.

Given the first wave were "clones" who cares (much) if they are injured or killed.

And the Empire really does not care about the individual, so when Stormtroopers were not clones, no one really cared how many of them were tossed into the meat grinder.

I don't think the uniforms were anything more then a fast, cheap means to hide the naughty bits, and have a uniform army.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post