SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Infinite with marky mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Infinite with marky mark Login/Join 
posted
Ho hum. Killed two hours. Almost dozed off in the middle. Don’t pay anything to watch.

Hollywood has better up their game or they are in serious trouble.

Posts: 7457 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
My wife convinced me to watch it - it was fairly awful. Everyone was just coasting - you could almost hear the actors going “Really? Do I need to?”

Lazy lazy story writing, directing - you get the idea. I drank too much and made fun of my wife for watching Marky mark

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
What's it on?

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don’t remember. I will check. Coasting was a good word for it. I kept thinking if this guy wanted to die then why not shoot himself in his own head with one of his magic bullets. That would have saved us all 2 hours.

Posts: 7457 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Looks like Paramount plus, I don't subscribe

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I remember reading a sci-fi book when I was a kid about a unit of soldiers that were able to be reincarnated/reborn as needed after they were killed and they had been doing this for centuries. They all retained their previous memories too so it was torture for them.

Posts: 33768 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post