SIGforum
The next season of the Expanse starts Dec. 16th !!!

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/2770083574

October 08, 2020, 05:00 PM
squint
The next season of the Expanse starts Dec. 16th !!!
Amazon just released the trailer and date for the new season.
October 08, 2020, 05:21 PM
P250UA5
Woot!

The Enemy's gate is down.
October 08, 2020, 05:39 PM
smschulz
That's a long way off but worth the wait.
October 08, 2020, 05:55 PM
Cliff
Bout damn time. Smile

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

October 08, 2020, 05:56 PM
Chowser
Finally! Going to rewatch all the old eps the week before with my kids, they just got into it!

Not minority enough!
October 08, 2020, 06:03 PM
apprentice
Good deal! Was worried the Cas Anvar thing was going to end it all.
October 08, 2020, 06:18 PM
Orguss
I'm glad to hear this. I've been rewatching the series. Only 3 episodes left in Season 4.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
October 09, 2020, 08:56 AM
Jimbo Jones
Excellent news. Just watched the new season trailer.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.
October 13, 2020, 11:01 PM
Chowser

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/caLji74IIp4

Not minority enough!
October 13, 2020, 11:25 PM
flesheatingvirus
I’m so down.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --
October 14, 2020, 07:11 AM
PHPaul
Wooooooooo!

Amazon has been really awful with the lack of New Season shows. I've sampled a couple but can't get into them.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.
October 14, 2020, 08:01 AM
gibby29
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
That's a long way off but worth the wait.

Seems like it but I was worried it would be about April of next year or so. It’ll go quick. Just watch season two of The Mandalorian and it should take you right up to this. Big Grin
October 14, 2020, 08:08 AM
bald1
I really enjoy the series but must admit sometimes the actors' accents have me loosing content. Frown

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192
October 15, 2020, 12:26 AM
flesheatingvirus
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
I really enjoy the series but must admit sometimes the actors' accents have me loosing content. Frown

Kaka felota!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --
October 15, 2020, 12:59 AM
bald1
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
quote:

Kaka felota!

Yup, da belter gibberish is hard on dez old ears. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192
October 15, 2020, 10:36 AM
corsair
quote:

Subtitles help
Like watching certain UK programs (esp Scottish Eek) the subtitles help, then after while, your ears get tuned and you start to pick it up.
October 15, 2020, 12:10 PM
P250UA5
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:

Subtitles help
Like watching certain UK programs (esp Scottish Eek) the subtitles help, then after while, your ears get tuned and you start to pick it up.

Definitely.
That plus context goes a long way to figuring out

October 19, 2020, 09:48 AM
Anubismp
And thats why they should have spaced that dbag when they had the chance! Can't wait. It's like an early Christmas.
October 23, 2020, 09:04 PM
MikeinNC
Love Amos’ character....I can’t wait.

I also have a hard time understanding the belter accent due to my stroke, but it’s a great show nevertheless

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker
October 08, 2021, 04:29 PM
P250UA5
12/10/21!