SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    So I built another diorama.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So I built another diorama. Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted
I have a shelf in my office that has toys on it from my youth, my adulthood, some of daughter's stuff LEGOS etc. I have bunch of action figures.

I built a little G.I. Joe custom SEAL team assaulting a little COBRA adobe hut type thing. I just used scrap from the garage, some left over craft supplies, stuff from the yard, some spackle and glue. I bought one rattle can of sand colored paint and appropriated a few of my daughter's paints and voila here we are.

I call them Whisper Six. (I know I only have five shown)....the maths is hard. Big Grin

That is Bill on the roof. Bill is thinking "Join COBRA they said, it'll be fun they said, you'll see exotic places they said, you'll change the world they said.........I am SO SCREWED!" Big Grin

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Bill is about to get smoked. I like the cool Joe with his crye pants and no hard hat.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Memories of the movie "Small Soldiers" came back to me when I saw this. The movie was funny and clever. There was a scene where the soldiers pay a visit to a house full of Barbie dolls. Maybe that should be your next diorama.

Posts: 1053 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fed161:
...visit to a house full of Barbie dolls...

Whaaa... a Barbie Brothel? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Is that buzz lightyears feet hanging off the top shelf in the first picture Razz

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Ace McCloud actually and as usual the flyboys get all the chicks.

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:

Attack of the 50’ woman.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fun fact: SEAL Team 6 was numbered 6 to throw off the fact that there weren't 6 teams. Math isn't hard, it's deceptive on purpose.

Posts: 798 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
me thinks somebody has too much time on his hands...

here's the best I could do:

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
^^^ Big Grin

Cslinger, another nice diorama, very impressive!

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4930 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Is that an accurate scale model of Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman?

Posts: 364 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
^^^ Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15231 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by Fed161:
...visit to a house full of Barbie dolls...

Whaaa... a Barbie Brothel? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

bald1 for the WIN!

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12110 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
You have no idea how much I needed that tonight. That is friggin HIlarious!!!!Smile

Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
You have no idea how much I needed that tonight. That is friggin HIlarious!!!!Smile

Glad my contribution to your thread tickled your fancy! Big Grin

...and bets are you could make a much better Barbie Brothel diorama than this one I found if you wanted to! Razz

USN (RET), COTEP #192

E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:

Glad my contribution to your thread tickled your fancy! Big Grin

...and bets are you could make a much better Barbie Brothel diorama than this one I found if you wanted to! Razz

Yeah but then one day this conversation will be had by somebody. “Why did grandpa have so many guns and………Barbies???” Smile. I mean that is a hot second and a manifesto away from actual crazy. Razz