SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    A Million Miles Away Prime Video, biopic about Astronaut Jose Hernandez
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Million Miles Away Prime Video, biopic about Astronaut Jose Hernandez Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
Released on Prime Video tonight. Excellent film. Totally caught off guard how well it was done. Watch it this weekend if you have time. You’ll be rewarded.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12637 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Wait! That’s not a typo, is it. “Hernandez.”

Posts: 13261 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Interview from a couple years ago. Talk about living the American Dream!

https://youtu.be/7ACcI_Ede9o?si=2L1sPcveSZWBFMOM

Can't wait to see this one, but I'll wait to watch it with my nieces and nephew in October.

Posts: 11166 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like true stories, for me it was a little boring.

Posts: 1548 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marlin Fan:
I like true stories, for me it was a little boring.
Yep, I liked the movie, but...

The movie is just over 2 hours long, and they probably could have spent at least 10 less minutes delving into the parts telling the "immigrant experience" part of the story. I mean, it's the crux of the story to a great extent, but some of that seemed a little forced.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Watched it last night, we really enjoyed it.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I thought it was great.

Posts: 13261 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post