SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Let's talk about guilty pleasures
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let's talk about guilty pleasures Login/Join 
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted
What movies or bands or whatever else do you like that you know simply isn't very good?

I'll start I like Skillet, they're absolutely terrible but I dig their sound. also I like the Judge Dredd movie with Stallone.

Posts: 8143 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
Two words: "Spice World..."

Leo D, you are not forgotten. Smile

Posts: 5580 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdanCNK4ayo

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...and now here's Al
with the Weather.
Picture of guardianangel762
posted Hide Post
Boom beach.

Stupid addictive cell phone game I have started trolling

Posts: 9018 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: March 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Everything I like is highbrow, sophisticated, intellectual, and of the highest quality.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
Flash Gordon and the Bee Gees

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
Forbidden Zone

Barbie Girl by Aqua

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Bring It On and Stomp the Yard are two that spring to mind.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16173 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IndyRob:
Flash Gordon and the Bee Gees

The Bee Gees??? Wow. A very good harmony band.

Not my favorite band, but they were the most professional of any band I saw in concert. It was like putting an album on, it was that perfect.
I do agree with Flash Gordon.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Swing out Sister. Corinne has an amazing voice.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Food: Double Whopper with cheese
Music: Hot Action Cop Fever for the Flava
Movie: ROADHOUSE
TV: Hot in Cleveland It's been cancelled but I watched every single one.

-----------------------------------

Posts: 2424 | Location: Northeast Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryarnaud:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdanCNK4ayo

My signature agrees.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2362 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Judge Dredd

Posts: 3040 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Too many....

I own a lot of cheesy music albums, listen to '80s pop on Pandora while working (gotta belt out that Taylor Dayne!), own a lot of anime, and have 3000 comic books stored in my closet, among other vices.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Orguss,

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18017 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
So, so, so many things...

We'll start with pretty much any '80's pop song that you hate, then move on to things like Taylor Swift, and The Maze movies.

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Der Weinerschnitzel chili dogs - with onions.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
I like Nickleback.

.....there....I said it.

Posts: 10727 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
In certain doses, I like all sorts of "cheesy" music. Specifically 80's synth stuff. Some of it is just nostalgia of hearing it growing up.

Also, probably my biggest guilty pleasure are a few great vocalists that have made tons of cheesy music and thus, become entirely uncool. The most obvious one of course, being Michael Bolton. I don't listen to him often, but he has a few old songs that I love.

Now cue the office space quotes.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10465 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Moving cash
for money
posted Hide Post
Go-gos and a Knight's Tale.

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Everything I like is highbrow, sophisticated, intellectual, and of the highest quality.

Abso-fukkin-lutely Cool

Posts: 13160 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post