SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    All the way from outside, please welcome CAM something . . .g
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All the way from outside, please welcome CAM something . . .g Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted
"Bollocks"

Turns out Cam Cole is a real musician and I am kinda digging it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: redstone,

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I looked him up when that episode aired and it turns out the episode made the song sound a lot better than the studio version. But he's unique and I've listened to a couple of his albums since then.

Also, it's spelled "bollocks."

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post