SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Book of Boba Fett (Dec '21)
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Book of Boba Fett (Dec '21) Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted

https://youtu.be/rOJ1cw6mohw

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Sweet. I am looking forward to this.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Watched both seasons of The Mandalorian with my friend last week. Fuck it, I’m sold. Gonna order Disney Plus. Between that, this, the upcoming Thrawn and Kenobi series, I couldn’t say no.

Posts: 17060 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome....I like it.
Maybe a bit too much helmet removal, especially for somebody who's reputation has proceeded him but, it's too early to find fault. This show needs to succeed.

Posts: 14574 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
It looks REALLY good.

They already established that Boba is still a total badass (his Mandalorian episode was AMAZING!!!!) Also, Fennec (or however you spell it - Ming Na Wei - (or however you spell her name, too) ) is an awesome character. Together, they have great chemistry.

I am looking forward to this more than ANY of the new Treks coming out (and I am a life-long TrekNerd).

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Bad ASSery.

Can't wait.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I love how his armor is much more worn and dented than the Mandalorian’s

What was that saying about watch out for the man with the well-worn gun?

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
I'm excited. Almost as excited as Boba Fett smashing people in the face with a heavy object. After the trailer I went back and rewatched the clip of his return on The Mandalorian where they FINALLY gave Fett his moment of badass glory.

Boba gonna make you an offer you can't refuse. Bib Fortuna sleeps with the rancor...

Posts: 2590 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I like it.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Starts tomorrow.

Posts: 10824 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
Starts tomorrow.

0201 hours CST for me.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Live now MST

After watching, definitely a different "feel" than the Mandalorian.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed it. Filling in a lot of info.

I know Fennic is part of "girl power" but I do enjoy her character.

Too bad its weekly, I was able to wait for Mandalorian to be complete and binge the whole season, but I couldn't wait for this one.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
Good to see Gamorrean guards finally being effective.

I liked it. Quite a bit actually. Just wish Fett wasn’t so quick to remove the helmet. Guess he got used to it wandering around the sands of Tattooine.

Posts: 2590 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can we have a series about Sandpeople now? Big Grin

Posts: 184 | Registered: September 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gocad:
Can we have a series about Sandpeople now? Big Grin

Touché, monsieur!

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1589 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I’ve had a crush on Wen since I first saw her in ER. YUMMY YUMMY!! Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Too bad its weekly, I was able to wait for Mandalorian to be complete and binge the whole season, but I couldn't wait for this one.

I'm working through S10 of Letterkenny & weekly releases of The Expanse, so this should be a few episodes deep before I start it.
May get Hawkeye in first & let this one fully release.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Just finished it. Can't wait for next week.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
I’ve had a crush on Wen since I first saw her in ER. YUMMY YUMMY!! Big Grin

This is the first role she's had that didn't cause me to quit watching the show. I can't stand her.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post