SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Excuse me, could you please tell me how to get back on the express way?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Excuse me, could you please tell me how to get back on the express way? Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
FUCK YO MAMA!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12620 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, but Daddy says I'm the best at it!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
"Do you know what the penalty for animal cruelty is in this state?"

Posts: 5583 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry folks, the parks closed. The moose out front should’ve told you.

Posts: 425 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I've spent the last 15 years of my life developing newer and better food additives. I guess I've missed an awful lot. At first, I didn't want to take this vacation. But, now I'm glad I did. It's given me a chance to spend a lot more time with you and... uh...

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14034 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Roll em up!

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Honky lips

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Real tomato ketchup, Eddie?

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6723 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
This is our first kidnapping.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Sorry folks, park’s closed. Moose out front should have told ya.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7674 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Or if we are just throwing them out for the whole series of movies my favorite line and one I use from time to time is…..

“We’re gonna have the hap hap happiest Christmas since bing crosby tap danced with Danny fucking kay and when Santa squeezes his fat ass down that chimney he’s gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse.”

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7674 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post