SIGforum
6 Underground trailer is out (Ryan Reynolds)

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/2060085164

December 14, 2019, 12:06 PM
fpuhan
6 Underground trailer is out (Ryan Reynolds)
I'm watching it right now.

Some day, I'll probably tire of Ryan Reynolds, but right now it's fun to watch. Even though the film is pretty formulaic, it's shot really well. Good cinematography, good sound, good CGI. This has "A" quality written all over it even if it isn't a Grade A movie!

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member
December 14, 2019, 02:20 PM
Jus228
I just watched it. Highly entertaining from start to finish. Love Ryan Reynolds’ humor, was little more subtle compared to Deadpool which set it apart for me. Just a really fun movie that made me laugh a lot and held my interest the whole time.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak
December 14, 2019, 07:51 PM
lyman
quote:
Originally posted by Jus228:
I just watched it. Highly entertaining from start to finish. Love Ryan Reynolds’ humor, was little more subtle compared to Deadpool which set it apart for me. Just a really fun movie that made me laugh a lot and held my interest the whole time.

exactly

did remind me of The Losers just a bit

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

December 14, 2019, 08:46 PM
Whisp
My like if Ryan Reynolds couldn’t get past my hate of Michael Bay on this one. I made it 45 minutes. Couldn’t take the camera angles, disjointed story telling and scitzo timeline jumps. Reynolds was entertaining though.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"deserves" ain't got nothin to do with it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
December 15, 2019, 09:38 AM
BucFan
Watched this yesterday and it was exactly what I thought it was going to be. Enjoyable, funny and explosions...

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40
December 15, 2019, 06:08 PM
Pyker
I was 'on board' until the *spoiler alert*

click me giant magnet fuckery.
December 15, 2019, 06:51 PM
charlie12
quote:
Originally posted by BucFan:
Watched this yesterday and it was exactly what I thought it was going to be. Enjoyable, funny and explosions...

Yep here too.

December 15, 2019, 08:21 PM
Loswsmith
And it left room for sequels. Goodness all around!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi
December 15, 2019, 08:41 PM
fpuhan
I will watch it again. Unlike "The Irishman."

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member
December 16, 2019, 07:45 AM
ibanda
quote:
Originally posted by Whisp:
My like if Ryan Reynolds couldn’t get past my hate of Michael Bay on this one. I made it 45 minutes. Couldn’t take the camera angles, disjointed story telling and scitzo timeline jumps. Reynolds was entertaining though.

Got bored and turned it off about the same time.

I have a few SIGs.
December 16, 2019, 02:05 PM
blueye
Enjoyed it, great car chase in the beginning.
December 16, 2019, 02:08 PM
k5blazer
Saw it last night. It was ok.
December 16, 2019, 02:33 PM
rsbolo
Enjoyed the movie.

Cotton candy movie. Lots of sugar no substance.

December 16, 2019, 03:55 PM
redstone
I liked it a lot more than John Wick 3. I was actually surprised and found it enjoyable.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson
December 16, 2019, 05:55 PM
lyman
quote:
Originally posted by redstone:
I liked it a lot more than John Wick 3. I was actually surprised and found it enjoyable.

much better than the last wick movie,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

December 17, 2019, 03:40 AM
ugeesta
Just watched it tonight.

We bought a 75” 4K hdtv this year and this movie really made that tv perform. Yes, some of the action was over the top - and I typically tune out of a movie when it does, but not this time.

I enjoyed the way the the story jumped around in the beginning. Thought it was a good way to suck you into the story.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.
December 17, 2019, 03:49 PM
P250UA5
Took yesterday off & had the house to myself (rain/wind, so the outdoor range was a no go).
Enjoyed this one & would watch again.

The Enemy's gate is down.
December 17, 2019, 03:58 PM
cheesegrits
quote:
Originally posted by ibanda:
quote:
Originally posted by Whisp:

Got bored and turned it off about the same time.

Well that makes 3 of us. I thought it was dreadful.
December 17, 2019, 04:00 PM
Chris Orndorff
quote:
Originally posted by blueye:
Enjoyed it, great car chase in the beginning.

That scene was sooooooo longggggg and over the top I almost turned the movie off. Glad I didn't as I enjoyed the rest of the film.

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

December 17, 2019, 09:56 PM
Cliff
Me & Mrs Cliff watched it earlier over dinner. We liked it a lot. Over the top action, funny, and fun to watch. Damn good mindless shoot em up,action flic.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones