SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Bosch on Amazon Prime
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bosch on Amazon Prime Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radinski:
I'm about 1/2 through I guess and will probably finish at some point but the writers may be to woke for me. Never would have learned what I guess is the latest attack of white men by the leftists if I hadn't watched. I hadn't heard of Incels before.

If you have ever had to work with one of these idiots you cheered that story line. Those MF'rs make me sick. And they are typically smart and knowledgeable about what will set you off and are recording it.

I enjoyed it and how they allowed a lot of the season one and two actors to come back as a cameo was cool too. Bosch ended well.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cne32507:
"We're really concentrating on one book, it's called "The Wrong Side of Goodbye". Michael Connelly.

from Amazon:

"Harry Bosch is California's newest private investigator. He doesn't advertise, he doesn't have an office, and he's picky about who he works for, but it doesn't matter. His chops from thirty years with the LAPD speak for themselves.

Soon one of Southern California's biggest moguls comes calling. The reclusive billionaire is nearing the end of his life and is haunted by one regret. When he was young, he had a relationship with a Mexican girl, his great love. But soon after becoming pregnant, she disappeared. Did she have the baby? And if so, what happened to it?

Desperate to know whether he has an heir, the dying magnate hires Bosch, the only person he can trust. With such a vast fortune at stake, Harry realizes that his mission could be risky not only for himself but for the one he's seeking. But as he begins to uncover the haunting story--and finds uncanny links to his own past--he knows he cannot rest until he finds the truth."

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Just finished it. It wasnt the best season but I still enjoyed it.

The woke-ness didnt ruin it for me. If youre hesitating, you will still like the season if you liked the others

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The wife and I binged "Bosch" from season 1 episode 1 through "Legacy" episode 10 over the last two weeks and enjoyed every episode.

Fan of Sig, Colt, S&W, Beretta, Browning, etc, etc.

Posts: 168 | Registered: September 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by farman:
The wife and I binged "Bosch" from season 1 episode 1 through "Legacy" episode 10 over the last two weeks and enjoyed every episode.

Definitely worse things to spend time on Wink

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post