SIGforum
Bosch on Amazon Prime

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/2050057914

March 01, 2019, 06:59 PM
Orguss
Bosch on Amazon Prime
Awesome. Thanks for the update!

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
March 01, 2019, 07:15 PM
TheFrontRange
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
New season starts April 19.

Indeed - had in my mind it started this month - ugh. Worth the wait, though. Smile

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza
March 01, 2019, 10:04 PM
Balzé Halzé
New season?

Yes!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
March 02, 2019, 10:18 AM
az4783054
Let the BOSCH binging begin...

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.
March 02, 2019, 03:18 PM
BigSwede
Awesome. I thought it was done, they spent four seasons telling a story, it felt kind of final

March 02, 2019, 08:36 PM
Outnumbered
Great news! Great show!
March 05, 2019, 12:26 PM
wolfe 21
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Awesome. I thought it was done, they spent four seasons telling a story, it felt kind of final

They should still get a season out of the chase for the guy that killed his mom. I could see them ending it after that.

A Perpetual Disappointment...
March 05, 2019, 01:05 PM
TMats
We only recently acquired broadband service with sufficient download speed to stream television programming from Prime. Watched Jack Ryan, The Widow, and now watching White Dragon. Thanks for the heads-up on Bosch; we’ll certainly tune in.

April 17, 2019, 10:12 PM
jljones
Two more days.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

April 17, 2019, 10:24 PM
Orguss
I'd totally forgotten. Nice!

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
April 18, 2019, 05:38 PM
Webley Green
One more day....
April 18, 2019, 06:40 PM
Orguss
Actually, it's available to watch right now.

April 18, 2019, 07:07 PM
MattW
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Actually, it's available to watch right now.

Just noticed this myself and came to spread the news, I’ll be up late tonight.
April 18, 2019, 08:43 PM
jsbcody
Yep, two episodes in and it is not even 9pm cdt........so much for going to bed at 10pm.
April 19, 2019, 12:03 PM
MattW
Finished it up a bit ago as I’m off today. Won’t give anything away, other than I enjoyed the season even though it was a bit predictable at times. Already looking forward to the next one.
April 19, 2019, 03:00 PM
Orguss
I've only watched the first episode. (Gonna try to keep it to one a week.) I'm kinda bummed that he's still with the LAPD instead of moonlighting at the San Fernando PD. I understand how explaining that would take too much time and effort but still... I really liked his rapport with the SFPD detectives in the novels.

April 19, 2019, 11:18 PM
jljones
Five Episodes in on a cold and rainy day.

I'm digging it. I was afraid that it might go off the rails, the daughter might become a detective without going to the academy, etc, but great job so far.

www.opspectraining.com

April 22, 2019, 02:02 AM
911Boss
Start to finish over my weekend. Went by too fast Frown

How long do we have to wait for season 6?

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

April 22, 2019, 07:29 AM
jljones
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Start to finish over my weekend. Went by too fast Frown

How long do we have to wait for season 6?

04/2020

www.opspectraining.com

April 22, 2019, 12:53 PM
pulicords
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Five Episodes in on a cold and rainy day.

I'm digging it. I was afraid that it might go off the rails, the daughter might become a detective without going to the academy, etc, but great job so far.

After bing-watching this season (which I thought was great BTW), I've gotten kinda Boschish and the 1911 will be accompanying my Rolex and I for awhile! Wink

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."