SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Updated -Senheiser RS 195 wireless headphones - short review
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Updated -Senheiser RS 195 wireless headphones - short review Login/Join 
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted
I put these in my Amazon wish list last week and they were $299.99, but Sunday they were priced at $199.99.

I must say these have good sound and are not Bluetooth (they use radio frequency) so I can use them with my old Technics receiver.

They have the ability to have digital input via an optical cable to the base or analog input via a headphone jack or RCA connection (you have to get the 3.5mm to 1/4" headphone jack or the 3.5mm to RCA adapter.

I will have to play with them some more to get used to all of the sound settings, but I am impressed.

Dave

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lizardman_u,

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
I would like to update this post as I have had time to play with the headphones more.

The top knob is to adjust the headphones to your hearing. So with my mild midrange loss I can set the transmitter to increase the midrange frequency.

I listened to Rimsky-Korsakov, Borodin, and J.S. Bach (Chorales and organ music) and was really impressed at how these headphones play the low frequencies and how crisp they high frequencies are.

Definitely a good choice as if a pair of headphones plays classical music well they will play rock and other music well also.

I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post