SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Elizabeth Taylor Photograph
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Elizabeth Taylor Photograph Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
In case you forgot, or never knew, how beautiful she was.

Posts: 13316 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
One of the few people in the world with natural violet eyes...

Posts: 4267 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Striking .
Sort of looks like
Susanne Pleshette there.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54751 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The camera loved her. Very photogenic, makes me wish for several rolls of Plus-X, a Nikon F3, and half a day of her time in her prime.

Posts: 3232 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At her best in Butterfield 8.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16161 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Pleshette was astonishingly beautiful as well..
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Striking .
Sort of looks like
Susanne Pleshette there.

Posts: 13826 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Classic beauty will always be in style. Unlike the clowns on the internets now. 98% of their "beauty" can be removed with a wet wipe.

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Or turning off beauty mode on their phone...

Posts: 4267 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Classic beauty will always be in style. Unlike the clowns on the internets now. 98% of their "beauty" can be removed with a wet wipe.

Or the filter on their app not working.

Posts: 13151 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
YOWZA!!! Eek Eek

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh my goodness. That's sultry magnificence for sure. Thanks for sharing this with us!!

Posts: 110 | Location: Chicago area | Registered: April 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That pic takes your breath away for a minute doesn’t it?

Posts: 1010 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 400m:
That pic takes your breath away for a minute doesn’t it?

More than a minute for me, thanks..........

PC

Posts: 1345 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
She was a looker for sure. Now we have what looks like hookers

Posts: 13025 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
I’m not saying that’s not her….but I can’t find any other pictures that remotely has her looking like this. Not denying she was a beauty.

Also, IMNSHO, the pic does have a photoshop-look to it. Style in general doesn’t seem to fit with the times.

On the surface, this looks like a fake…but of course, I could be wrong-and if so, I’ll have no shame admitting I was wrong.

Edited to add:

Seems maybe an edited version of this?

Posts: 2950 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bcereuss:
I’m not saying that’s not her….but I can’t find any other pictures that remotely has her looking like this. Not denying she was a beauty.

Also, IMNSHO, the pic does have a photoshop-look to it. Style in general doesn’t seem to fit with the times.

On the surface, this looks like a fake…but of course, I could be wrong-and if so, I’ll have no shame admitting I was wrong.

Edited to add:

Seems maybe an edited version of another photo?

Posts: 2950 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Adobe Lightroom: generative AI rewriting reality--and history--with each and every mouse click. Plans starting from only $9.99US a month... Roll Eyes

-MG

Posts: 2032 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Digital Beauty Filters are a thing. It started with SnapChat in 2015 and has since spread to other social platforms and camera apps on the wave of AI.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16407 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
So, Elizabeth Taylor wasn’t beautiful then?

Posts: 13316 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
^No-one's saying that. Even in the unfiltered pic she's beautiful.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16407 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post