SIGforum
Knock at the Cabin - M. Night Shyamalan

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/1400090894

January 22, 2023, 06:33 PM
Veeper
Knock at the Cabin - M. Night Shyamalan
So they just played the first “long” trailer that I’ve seen for M. Night Shyamalan‘s new movie “Knock at the Cabin” during the Cowboys/49ers football game.

Good job cutting the trailer with the two dads and Asian adopted daughter in the trailer. Good job showing the driver’s wedding ring. I’m pleased they decided to hit me over the head with their message.

Now that I know it’s a gay couple I have zero emotional hook, and zero interest in seeing them make out romantically if they both survive what appears to be a horror movie.

Nice work idiots, but I guess that’s better than surprising me with gay buttsecks in the theater.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken
January 23, 2023, 06:37 AM
frayedends
Good grief. I saw the trailer yesterday but didn’t catch the start. I didn’t realize it was a family. I’m so sick of this gay crap being slammed down out throats. You would think straight nuclear families no longer exist. This will flop.

These go to eleven.
January 23, 2023, 10:55 AM
pedropcola
M Night fan here. He hasn't made anything good in a long time. He is out of good ideas. This thing will be a stinker almost guaranteed.
January 23, 2023, 11:09 AM
cslinger
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
M Night fan here. He hasn't made anything good in a long time. He is out of good ideas. This thing will be a stinker almost guaranteed.

He's kind of a one trick pony.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."
January 23, 2023, 11:44 AM
IrishWind
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:

He's kind of a one trick pony.

And that trick ran out a long time ago. Maybe his next big twist will be a movie that hints at one, but in the end there is no twist. And watching the fanboys argue online if there was one or not?

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!
January 23, 2023, 09:53 PM
Veeper
[SurpriseGayCake.bmp]

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken