SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I'ma post a single frame from a movie...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'ma post a single frame from a movie... Login/Join 
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted
...and the first person to name the movie gets to post the next one (and so forth and so on)

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Beetlejuice.

This will be a bit tougher...

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3141 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by motor59:
Beetlejuice.

You're up slugger.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by motor59:
Beetlejuice.

This will be a bit tougher...

I don’t know, Battle of the Bulge? That movie was full of American tanks with German insignia, stands to reason there would also be a M1919 with Germans behind it.

Posts: 13236 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
That would be Stalag 17.

Unfortunately I'm at work, and the only pics I have handy would be far too easy.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Just sawsome thing that
reminded me that I forgot all about this thread lol

Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Aight, if YooperSigs isn't gonna post the next one, here goes:

Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:
Aight, if YooperSigs isn't gonna post the next one, here goes:

Inglorious Basterds

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34106 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Sorcerer

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12540 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Brainstorm (Natalie Wood's last film)

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
^Don't forget Louise Fletcher (playing Dr. Lillian Reynolds), who died a couple weeks ago.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16318 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
^Touch of Evil.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16318 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Where are you guys getting these movie clips?

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Do we have to wait for a confirm on a guess before posting a clip?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
Do we have to wait for a confirm on a guess before posting a clip?

Apparently not Big Grin

Posts: 13236 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post