NCIS: Gibbs Has Left The Building

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/1350038584

October 13, 2021, 04:09 PM
PASig
NCIS: Gibbs Has Left The Building
quote:
Originally posted by fiasconva:
I think they moved it to Monday nights so it could be a lead-in to NCIS Hawaii, which I don't know if it's going to make it either. School is still out for me on that one.

My wife was excited for NCIS Hawaii and we realized one of the main characters also has a pretty big role on The Chosen as one of Jesus’ female followers but once they started pushing the lesbian angle with her, she turned it off in disgust and hasn’t gone back.

I’m not sure Hawaii will make it once NCIS: Gibbs is gone for good

September 27, 2022, 02:43 PM
PASig
Anyone watching NCIS Season 20?

Mark Harmon (Gibbs) has been completely erased from the opening credits so I guess he's never coming back. I think this may be the final season for the show and maybe for the franchise, NCIS: Hawaii is just "meh" to me.

September 27, 2022, 03:31 PM
ggile
I'm watching season 20....so far. I don't know how I will feel as the season progresses, but I agree, this will probably be their last season. NCIS and NCIS LA are the only two shows I turn my TV on for and NCIS LA has been gradually losing its appeal and I suspect this may be its last season also. NCIS Hawaii will probably hang around for a couple more seasons because there are people who like that lesbian crap.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin
September 27, 2022, 05:39 PM
maxwayne
My wife said she enjoyed last night's episode. We don't watch Hawaii and never watched New Orleans. I use to watch LA, but got totally confused and gave up.
September 28, 2022, 01:38 PM
smschulz
I started re-watching on Netflix from Season One.
Currently in season nine.
I have to admit it is much better with Gibbs, DeNosso and the first two gals.
Astonishing enough while watching I realized I didn't remember hardly any of the original stories so it is kind of a new viewing.
I remembered some of the general storylines like Cate getting killed and when Gibbs killed the guy who killed his family but otherwise hardly any of the details.
Makes it nice.
I even opted for watching an old episode this week rather than watch the new Gibb-less episode.
I imagine sooner or later more recent episodes will come to memory but so far it is my new favorite show with the oldies.
Cool
September 28, 2022, 06:18 PM
4MUL8R
The show died when the original showrunner died.

https://www.hollywoodreporter....s-showrunner-933440/

Gibbs and Weatherly and … were all super for the show, but the reason we watched was the story. No actor can carry a show without a story.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...