SIGforum
Blacklist Redemption

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/1270085124

March 24, 2017, 06:00 PM
Lord Vaalic
Blacklist Redemption
Man this is just a disappointment. I like the Blacklist, even though last season was a little weak, this season was a little better.

But this redemption show is not good. No f'ing way is Tom going to just suddenly forget this guy tried to kill his pregnant wife and work with him now. The whole thing is just weak

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day
March 24, 2017, 10:19 PM
stkfox
Yep, saw about 10 mins of the first episode and wasn't feelin' it.

March 24, 2017, 10:44 PM
jimmy123x
I like it, but it's not nearly as good as The Blacklist. However, I felt the last several episodes of the blacklist started to get a little dull and strange. I think that once the relationship between the two split apart and they're not working together is when it got weird. Wonder how many more seasons the Blacklist has in it.
March 24, 2017, 10:45 PM
lkdr1989
Yeah, it not as serious as The Blacklist but it's entertaining....I mean it's no Chicago Fire Big Grin

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV
March 25, 2017, 11:44 AM
divil
I thought the show jumped the shark during episode when Peter Stormare chopped his hand off. I had no idea Blacklist was still running.
March 25, 2017, 12:36 PM
bald1
I found Redemption to be lame at best and no longer watch.

As for Red, the notion of Dembe betraying him had me asking if the script writers had taken acid.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192
March 25, 2017, 02:51 PM
Lord Vaalic
Yeah at some damn point Red is going to have to spill who the hell he is to Liz. After a while the mystery just becomes annoying. I tried another episode of Redemption but it sucked, so I'm out now.

And I can see Dembe betraying Red, he thinks Red is off the rails and has gone too far. But it wouldn't take all that elaborate set up, he could have just killed him at any time.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day
March 25, 2017, 07:03 PM
jimmy123x
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Yeah at some damn point Red is going to have to spill who the hell he is to Liz. After a while the mystery just becomes annoying. I tried another episode of Redemption but it sucked, so I'm out now.

And I can see Dembe betraying Red, he thinks Red is off the rails and has gone too far. But it wouldn't take all that elaborate set up, he could have just killed him at any time.

I agree, it might be a setup for another reason where it wasn't meant to kill him, but a wake up call. IDK. Have to wait for next season.

Redemption is sort of like Better call saul.....It's kind of weird to see it after the show that came later.......