SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Army of the Dead
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Army of the Dead Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
Formulaic and not a single surprise in the entire movie.

True, I was saying that's gonna pop like a rotten melon coming right up or his head is gonna get chomped, he's gonna survive the blast like Indy in the fridge. The movie made the wife more and more annoyed and by the end she claimed I made her watch it. Going in I told her a lot of people hated it and it's my fault we threw away two and a half hours? Some bad movies are better than others. Roll Eyes

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a waste of time. Wife hated it. I was bored for long chunks and this is a 30 minute too long movie.

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Luckily, this wasn't on my TV but, it was aweful...felt like I was watching an old movie on USA Network's Up All Night

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
it was okay i guess.

that genre is so played out it's tough to do much original with it. you're basically dealing with 50 years of movie cliches any way you go with it...

if anyone is interested -- there is a 30 minute 'making of' special also available to watch -- it was pretty cool seeing the latest techniques in CGI, photography etc.

-----------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post